Date published: September 10, 2010
Puerto Rico Int'l Speedway
Salinas, Puerto Rico
3KM 155.2 Barrio Jagua
Salinas, Puerto Rico 00751
From Highway Exit No. 65 Military Santiago Camp, make a left at the following three lights. The track entrance is just after the recycling plant.
Modified Compact, Full Compact, Pro Mod, Super Pro, E.T., Top Sportsman, Motorcycle/ATV, FWD, AWD, All-Motor, Jr. Dragster
The track hosts events on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Street car events are held on Mondays. Tuesdays are reserved for Compact classes, FWD, and Motorcycle/ATV. Pro Mod, Super Pro, E.T., Top Sportsman, and Jr. Dragster events are contested on Saturdays. Road-course events are held at the track on Sundays once a month.
* Rotaries and Pistons Series
* National DRAGSTER Challenge, May 22
* Aerospace Components King of the Track, Aug. 14
* Jr. Drag Racing League Challenge, Oct. 9
* Monthly Modified Compact contests (except January, April, and July)
* Five Pro Mod championship events
Puerto Rico Int'l Speedway has been under the same ownership since 1985 and is currently the only quarter-mile NHRA member track in Puerto Rico.
Track officials have added numerous amenities for racers and their families, including an enclosed pub, souvenir shop, and concession stand. A VIP tower was also added to the facility.
* entry fees: vary by class ($10 to $15)