Date published: March 1, 2012
During this month of unpredictable weather, we are going to enjoy:
* Using the Sherman Minton Bridge. Real estate on the northwest side of Louisville just went up.
* The 2nd blooming of the daffodils. They started blooming in February, but I hope they have a chance to do it right in March.
* The Girl Scouts 100th Birthday Party on March 12, 4-6pm at The Girl Scouts Center.
* Cinderella dancing in the Louisville Ballet. This is the version written by choreographers Alun Jones and (2003 Most Admired Woman in the Arts category) Helen Starr.
* Women's History Month: Raise your tea cup (or that Grande Latte) to the many women who have come before us and made our path easier.
* We could ask someone to do something crazy for the next cover...
** Maybe when your umbrella flips inside out in some crazy March rain/wind.
*** Maybe a vision board like Abigail (page 42).