Date published: May 11, 2012
The NHRA West Central Division encourages all racers - from Jr. Dragster drivers all the way up to Top Alcohol Dragster competitors - to participate in the CineQuipt Video Contest. Videos can be of anything, from single race stories to season highlights and compilations. The winner of the contest will be awarded a GoPro Hero2 camera and accessories from CineQuipt as well as a ticket to the West Central Division awards ceremony, where the video will be used.
Entries can be submitted by emailing a link to Matt Levonas (firstname.lastname@example.org). The links to the entries will be posted periodically as received on the Division 5 website and Facebook page for viewing by the public.
CineQuipt is one of the top video equipment sales and rental suppliers in the Midwest, supplying gear and service to professionals since 1970. While most of its business is geared toward video professionals, CineQuipt also has cameras and the knowledge to help racers capture their car and experience at the track.
Contest rules and criteria
* Sportsman and Jr. Dragster teams only; no NHRA Pro teams or NHRA Full Throttle event footage allowed.
* Winning video will be chosen by the NHRA West Central Division based on a combination of the following criteria:
1. Best representation of the sport of drag racing
2. Creativity and technical quality of the content
3. Most popular (highest number of views)
* Multiple entries per contestant are allowed.
* All videos must be the creator's original content.
* All content used must be the original work of the creator or be used with consent of the original creator. Entries containing behavior viewed as detrimental to the sport will not be allowed.
* Entries must be submitted no later than Nov. 16, 2012.
The NHRA West Central Division and CineQuipt reserve the right to use entries on its website, in social media, and at the awards ceremony.